School has started or will very soon so what would be better to do than to gather some great resources for a better school year?
- Evernote - keep your research at one place
- Khan Academy - over 4,200 educational videos
- Mathaway - helps you solve almost every math problem
- Cliffnotes - read and prep for school work
- Studious - great way to keep track of schedule
- iFormulas - references for mathematical formulas
- Pocket - save studies and articles much easier
- Science glossary - for those hard science words
- Studyblue - online flashcards for your next test
- Any.do - daily planner
- Dropbox - don’t rely on your computer alone, make sure your notes and papers are safely uploaded online, just in case.
- Feed.ly - gather all your fav websites for research or whatever in one place - I love this myself!
- Scribd - online library
- Self Control - we all know self control during work or school isn’t always around
- TED - lots of good presentation by interesting people
- Chegg - don’t have all the money for new text books? Chegg lets you rent many text books for much less than it costs to buy
- Duolingo - learning a new language? Then I’ll recommend this one
- Mint.com - make sure you’ve got your money straight
- Alarmy - hard to get up in the morning? Well, this alarm makes you take a picture of your sink to turn it off!
- Sworkit - don’t forget that exercise will make it easier to concentrate!
Don’t forget to look at my 27 websites for a new year - where you can find lots of other resources for health, fitness, school/work and div when starting a new year(school year too)
I’ve also got a post called 53 posts for students which contains nutrition and fitness posts especially for students!
Many of these resources are excellent…
First Day of Kindergarten… #imaginedragons that ♡☆♡☆ (at Imagine International Academy Of North Texas)Wow, a what a day! Well done Ms Barone, not only are you the best kindergarden teacher and the best primary years program teacher but you are the best teacher in the school, Imagine that and 1 of the best teachers I’ve ever met in my life. Thank you for the bubbles we are also bubbling with excitement, thank you for the postcard and thank you for the poem and the tissue which I needed to wipe the tears of joy from my eye. Thank you thank you thank you, Love a Blessings.
Hannah Fraser swims dressed as a mermaid with humpback whales off Vava’u Island, Tonga, to raise awareness of marine life and oppose whale hunting. Photos by Ted Grambeau
The art of… Mermaids in Love
Page 1 of 33